AIFUDIS - English version
Aifudis is a complete ERP system for Airport fueling companies. The system include all aspects of the into airplane business, including dispatching, operator terminals and a complete back office system for stock management, invoicing/settlement and statistics.
- Split contracts.
- GPS functionality on vehicles ensures max efficiency. (Map optional)
- Active use of graphics and colors ensures excellent usability.
- Supports multiple operators on same work order for large aircrafts.
- 3rd party interface for external systems such as SCADA.
- Offline functionality ensures stable operation in any situation.
- Intuitive graphic interfaces for all roles.
- Increases efficiency.
- Automated order handling.
- Paperless fuel handling.
- Scalable from stand alone vehicle solution to multi dispatchers.
- Failsafe system with full offline functionality.
- Real time system that gives updated overview of all vehicles.
- Data mining gives complete analysis on all aspects of the business.
- Future proofed system built for long life span.
- Multi bearer. (GSM/3G, Tetra, WI-FI)
- Developed in Java®
- Built from scratch to support all aspects of Airport Fueling into plane business
- High focus on stability, backup and redundancy ensures optimal uptime
- Built by Datek Wireless AS with more than 15 years of experience in M2M systems.
- Failover to 2nd network.
- Real time control of all vehicles.
- Status of filling (assigned, allocated, started, fuelling, interrupted, printing, completed, cancelled and amount of fuel filled. (increases as fuelling progresses)
- Dual or triple screens give full control over operations.
- Personalization of the dispatcher screens.
- System will automatically suggest the best suited operator for next order.
based on availability, distance to gate, aircraft type, stand type, shift plans etc.
- Supports multiple dispatchers and remote dispatchers.
- Map of airport with real time positioning of all vehicles. (optional)
- Work/rest time calculations to ensure operators are within regulated hours
- Maintenance module
- Stock management
- Credit handling and data transfer to oil companies via IATA protocol
- Advanced data mining module
- Direct export to Excel
- Role based access restrictions.
- Separate portal for vehicle maintenance with service intervals,
differential pressure analysis etc.
- GPS positioning prevent filling of wrong aircraft
- Paperless handling
- Full offline functionality if network is down
- Easy operable, large, graphical touch screen with keyboard option
for ease of use, ruggedized.
- Self dispatch mode for operation without dispatcher
- Geofencing (optional)
- Complete work orders can be transferred from dispatcher to
vehicles to minimize in-vehicle punching
- System can only be operated when vehicle is stationary (optional)
- Options for fuel on board and Fuel on arrival
- Vehicle status reported to maintenance module
- Supports Carnet/Credit card